CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Slacker

Meg: Ok, Mom. Now you are just being plain lazy. You are feeling better and yet NO UPDATES? The world needs to know what we have been up to.

Mom: I know, Meg, I know. What do you want to tell people about??

Meg: Umm...How about it's a good thing Jack and I have fur because the heat has been all wonky in this place?

Mom: Yeah, it hasn't been fun, has it?

Meg: Ahh, it hasn't been too bad. Just gives me one more reason to be on your lap 24/7.

Mom: Yeah, I noticed.

Meg: Are you complaining?

Mom: Oh NO! I love when you cuddle.

Meg: Yeah, that's the right answer.

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Oh no! Wonky heat?? We don't know if you want it fixed, though, cuz it wouldn't give you any excuse to cuddle with your mom...not like you need an excuse or anything...

Everycat said...

Wonky heat? Outrageous if you ask me. I do hope that millions of nice warm blankies were placed on all the chairs so no one got chilly. Chilly is an affront to a cat's dignity! tee hee!

Happy New Year!

Whicky Wuudler

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Nice to meet you!!
And thank you very much for your thoughts for Misty...we appreciate it very much.
--JB

Quasi said...

Our female would like to know if you're named for the White Stripes.